Old 15-01-2014, 11:15 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
News[_2_] News[_2_] is offline

Default ladders best

On 14/01/2014 02:26, Janet Tweedy wrote:

Well no which is why I was going to perhaps opt for a collapsible one
that isn't quite that high. and forget about the upstairs windows!

Maybe not what you want, but today, Maplin are doing a 3.56m multi
function ladder for £39.00. Its one of those that can be set up as a
step ladder. a trad ladder, a work platform, an overhanging step ladder
- or a step ladder with different height front or back legs. Probably
more too.

I've got a different, bigger version from elsewhere and use it a lot.
Folds up small enough for a shed - but I don't know how heavy the maplin
one is. Mine is fairly heavy but manageable for me. It doesn't replace
my full extendable ladder, but it is useful.

If you're interested, look at
http://goo.gl/m3jGpu
(link to maplin site)

--