Old 15-01-2014, 09:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Advice on sharpening a mower blade (mulcher)

On Wed, 15 Jan 2014 19:22:35 +0000, Another John wrote:

I'm sharpening the blades on the ride-on mower that I use when gardening
for a friend.

I don't follow these bows and ends and which bits etc...

Google is your friend to find an image of a replacement blade which
will be clear clear enough to show which bits are sharpened.

--
Cheers
Dave.