Old 26-04-2003, 12:20 PM
Michelle Fulton

Default Farming in South Dakota

"Jim Webster" wrote in message

remember the British Government is composed of a lot of baby boomers for
who the concept of deprivation merely means not being able to buy
fashionable training shoes.
I think they assume they will be fed, as of right, should they ever be
hungry.

That's what it sounds like. I guess I consider self-sufficiency a part of
home-land security, which is all very important to on this side of the pond.
What is your government really focused on as far as security is concerned.
I don't know much, but y'all got me thinking about it and it seems they
aren't interested in self-sufficiency and aren't really interested in being
part of the EU (which might provide some sense of security), so what is
their plan as far as y'all can tell?

I'm not one for debating politics; just curious.