Old 18-01-2014, 09:54 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_11_] Sacha[_11_] is offline

Default Early primroses?

On 2014-01-17 23:43:29 +0000, Dave Liquorice said:

On Thu, 16 Jan 2014 16:42:56 +0000, Sacha wrote:

The early primroses are out in their usual spot a couple of miles from
here.

The snow drops and daffs are sort of poking through, they are the
only things showing any signs of fresh life. I'll let you know when
they flower. It's normally a good couple of months from now...

Our snowdrops are coming up fast and a few are showing colour. We have
no idea what varieties they are but some are much later than others.
Tête à Tête daffs have been pushing their leaves through for some time
and a few tulips in pots are just showing their noses.
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com