Old 18-01-2014, 05:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Early primroses?

On Sat, 18 Jan 2014 09:57:05 +0000, David Hill wrote:

On 17/01/2014 23:43, Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Thu, 16 Jan 2014 16:42:56 +0000, Sacha wrote:

The early primroses are out in their usual spot a couple of miles from
here.

The snow drops and daffs are sort of poking through, they are the only
things showing any signs of fresh life. I'll let you know when they
flower. It's normally a good couple of months from now...

Well the early daffs I planted are mostly well up though one variety has
only just started to poke through. I have a few stems where the flower
buds will be turning their heads over in the next few days and with luck
will be open before the end of January,
David @ a wet side of Swansea Bay where more rain is due this morning.

Snowdrops already blooming here, some daffs well along with visible buds
on the early narcissus. Very whacky, there's still a fuschia blooming
from last summer! Normally dies back to ground. (Of course I still
expect that to happen, hopefully!)

-E

--
Gardening in Lower Normandy