Old 22-01-2014, 07:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Shudderdun Shudderdun is offline

Default Composting Query

Running out of spare corners as I have 3 bee hives in one ! and one on the farm where the compost is, but yes, I do have a spare corner, I also have one of those stack type plastic compost bins I was considering giving away as I never had much luck making my own compost in the past, its acting as a store for old plantpots, helps keep the garden look tidy ! Now I will have to find a new home for them !

Thanks for all the advice, not visited this great site for a while, nice to see some friendly names still here who have offered me advice in the past.

Kind Regards.