Old 24-01-2014, 05:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_11_] Sacha[_11_] is offline

Default Ignore

On 2014-01-24 13:05:58 +0000, Martin said:

On Fri, 24 Jan 2014 12:28:14 +0000, Sacha wrote:
snip

and he can turn the pages on his Kindle.

Hmmmm. He's having a bit of a love/hate with the new one at present!
He likes the backlit screen but finds the whole ordering and accessing
books thing a bit more difficult. It's only a question of getting used
to it though!

I've never ordered via a Kindle. I preferred the old Kindle's physical
switches
for turning pages to the current touch screen. There are some improvements to
the software, but I could have lived without them. At least the spooky dead
authors screen saver has gone.

Lol! The 'spooky dead authors' have never occurred to me. Thanks for
that fragrant thought! I have the old style Kindle and think the
physical switches are probably easier to use if you're awake at 4am and
wanting to read without moving your hand and disturbing your partner!
I'm quite surprised they got rid of those as they were just so easy to
use.
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com