Old 25-01-2014, 03:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Janet is offline

Default Lady's Gardeneing Gloves

In article ,
says...

On Fri, 24 Jan 2014 23:06:03 +0000, Spider wrote:

On 24/01/2014 22:24, Liz French wrote:

I have quite small hands and I struggle to find lady's gardening
gloves which are not too big for me.
Can anyone recommend a particular brand/source please?

It would help to know what size you need *and* type of glove preferred.

I am not expecting you to supply them.
I am interested in brands/source for "small - lady's gardening
gloves".Full Stop. Not too difficult?

Any large garden centre sells different TYPES of gardening gloves in
sizes from small to large. How easy is that?

(I love when you get smart arses on these groups)

You must be one of them. But not smart enough to answer the most
important question.

Every gardener here knows that what TYPE of gardening gloves to buy,
depends on what TYPE of gardening work they are to be used for. I use
five different types of glove depending on what garden work I'm doing.

Janet.