Old 25-01-2014, 05:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Rod[_5_] Rod[_5_] is offline

Default another good read

On Saturday, January 25, 2014 2:44:28 PM UTC, Janet wrote:
My son picked this because of the garden title and garden part of the

story and sent it for my birthday:

The Garden of Evening Mists by Tan Twan Eng.

ISBN 978 1 78211 0187

The Japanese-garden aspect is one part of a wonderful story; I raved

about it for weeks so J bought me the same author's other book for

Christmas (The Gift of Rain) which is nothing to do with gardening but

just as gripping.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Tan-Twan-Eng/e/B001JP1BFS

Enjoy

Janet.

I've been wondering about that too, might give it a try.
My wife and I have just enjoyed Elizabeth Gilbert's 'Signature of all things' A bit of botanical/biological interest will aid enjoyment.

Rod