Old 25-01-2014, 11:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_11_] Sacha[_11_] is offline

Default Sad day for Guernsey

On 2014-01-25 15:01:32 +0000, Martin said:

On Sat, 25 Jan 2014 14:02:34 +0000, sacha wrote:
snip

In NL Lidl consistently wins the best fruit and veg award.

The nearest Lidl for us is about half an hour's drive away, more in
heavy traffic. It's the sort of shopping I'd do if I was going over in
that direction anyway to e.g. M&S, Next, Mothercare etc. which are in a
nearby complex.

OTOH just because fruit and veg are fresh in Lidl NL, doesn't mean it will be
where you are. In Lidl Whitby the bread always seemed to be stale.

Oh certainly but it is worth having a look as I've read mainly good
reports. But as I say, it would be a combined trip, not a dedicated
one.
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com