Old 26-01-2014, 07:17 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_10_] Billy[_10_] is offline

Default Unintended death by Irrigation

In article ,
"David Hare-Scott" wrote:

Derald wrote:
Fran Farmer wrote:

Get over it.

Does "****ing into the wind" mean anything to you? ;-)

Into the ether actually since I have him plonked, I only see Brooklyn's
stuff when others quote it. Him inventing a reason to give an insult (to
Fran) was the reason on this occasion. Now he does it again. It must be
unhealthy to be so filled with anger that you not only go looking for
excuses to blast people but manufacture them out of whole cloth.

As I explained to Bird a couple of days ago (which obviously never made it
to Shelly's server), the system is normally sealed against intrusion.

Don't take it seriously. Shelly is a drunk, and not a happy one. For
some people the only happiness is to see others down in a hole. If you
are down, then Shelly is up, but then who gives a crap what Shelly
thinks anyway?

The frog, I have sympathy for. Poor, unsuspecting little froggy. At
least the frog made this a better world, unlike Shelly.
--
Remember Rachel Corrie
http://www.rachelcorrie.org/

Welcome to the New America.