Old 26-04-2003, 12:21 PM
Jim Webster

Default Farming in South Dakota

Gordon Couger wrote in message

You much more a democrocy than we do. Our govement is a Republic run

by a
democratic olagacie. That is more democratic than the founder

inteneded. It
was intended to be a voting population of white proper oning males. I

see
nothing wrong with that if they woule make a few change to propery

owning
females or enuchs. Testostorone is not a good prequsite for office. I

fact
it is the poorist one I know. The idea of no tax with out repusentaton

is as
vald to day as it evey has been and if liberal get their way they

would vote
them selves the tresury. A law requiring every elgible voter to vote

is not
a bad ideal. Political parties suck green donkey donkey d*&)(S Our

finnce
methods sould put all the govermet in jail for 1 term and put a new

bunc in
and see if the learnedany thing. If we want a good goverment in the

USA we
have the means to fix it. Kill the SOBs and put in a better one.

Historicaly
that is not usualy sucsuffual but Teito, Franko and China have done

well to
date Most tripped in their owe plans.
--

certainly there is a strong argument for saying that anyone who wants
political power is by definition unfit to wield it.

--
Jim Webster

"The pasture of stupidity is unwholesome to mankind"

'Abd-ar-Rahman b. Muhammad b. Khaldun al-Hadrami'