Old 27-01-2014, 02:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gary Woods Gary Woods is offline

Default another good read

Emery Davis wrote:

Having a long book queue is a blessing, no?

A mixed blessing, I'd say. As long as it doesn't detract too much from the
"Honeydo" list, it's O.K.

very likeable story about chickens discovering freedom in (post?) Soviet
life.

Title? Is Aardman going to do a movie?

I didn't bother with the movie but had enjoyed "Ender's Game." I wonder,
though, if like me you'll get bored with the rest of the series,

I'm finding it not as exciting as the first, but still well worth the
read...currently on #5 "Ender's Shadow."

We now return you to your regularly scheduled gardening, mostly dormant
here but for a couple of germinating pots.