Old 28-01-2014, 04:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pam Moore[_2_] Pam Moore[_2_] is offline

Default Ignore

On Tue, 28 Jan 2014 16:33:55 +0000, Pam Moore
wrote:

On Mon, 27 Jan 2014 14:36:57 -0000, "Indigo"
wrote:

"Martin" wrote
You can probably tell by the pattern of finger prints on the screen.
Using the dictionary by pressing the word to be looked up with a
finger takes some skill unless you have tiny fingers. Amazon sells a
stylus to do it for around £10. Last time I looked I found somebody
selling a stylus for about 30p in packets of three.

£10?! Seems a bit silly. Surely something else the right shape and size
would do instead, or does the stylus would have to be made of a
particular material?

I use a stylus with my iPad as I have diabetic nerve damage to my
finger tips. The cheap Amazon ones are fine but the cheap ones are now
tending to need more care or they miss letters.

I tried various items but none worked. I found a "how to make a
stylus" on the internet. Rubbish! I don't know whether you could make
one. They have a soft rubber tip.
Pam in Bristol

Pam in Bristol