Old 29-01-2014, 01:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Darling Darling is offline

Default Ignore

On Wed, 29 Jan 2014 09:06:50 -0400, Ben wrote:

On Mon, 27 Jan 2014 14:36:57 -0000, "Indigo"
wrote:

"Martin" wrote
You can probably tell by the pattern of finger prints on the screen.
Using the dictionary by pressing the word to be looked up with a
finger takes some skill unless you have tiny fingers. Amazon sells a
stylus to do it for around £10. Last time I looked I found somebody
selling a stylus for about 30p in packets of three.

£10?! Seems a bit silly. Surely something else the right shape and size
would do instead, or does the stylus would have to be made of a
particular material?

Mind you, I know nahhthing, being a Kindle and tablet-less Luddite
whose mobile phone doesn't even take photos or connect to T'interweb.