Old 30-01-2014, 01:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
stuart noble stuart noble is offline

Default hedge maintenance

On 30/01/2014 12:32, Peter & Jeanne wrote:
It showed up as an embedded link as Martin could have pointed out and
not grumbling
about posting jpg's here.

All it needed was reposting correctly (as I did) and the dreadful hedge
was clear
for all to see in all its un-glory.

Regards
Pete

Out of interest, and while we're on the subject of who sees what, why is
your reply not showing up in my reply unless I copy and paste it?

All it needed was reposting correctly (as I did) and the dreadful hedge
was clear
for all to see in all its un-glory.
And I would add that the dreadful hedge you refer to has been doing its
job since the house was built in the 30s. Cheaper and better looking
than a fence. I'm gonna go and hug that privet next time I'm there :-)