Old 30-01-2014, 12:52 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
joevan[_3_] joevan[_3_] is offline

Default young epis

On Tue, 28 Jan 2014 08:57:07 -0500, joevan
wrote:

On Mon, 27 Jan 2014 18:44:35 +0100, Willi_9
wrote:

One of my pots with epiphyllum seed. These are descendants of
'oxypetalum' and ?(a red variety) ~3 years old - they grow quite slowly.
I'm looking forward to see what comes out in the end.
Somebody called the pleasant aspect of cultivating being a long joyful
thrill of anticipation ending with just a short moment of
disappointment.

A 3d (red/cyan) version is he
'viewer' (http://tinyurl.com/nmwhg3r)

Thanks for all comments so far. I'm very lazy with replying, because I
have to log in for posting. But I'm reading each one and will answer
concrete garden-related matters - if I can.

I love you work. I enjoy a lot the 2d pics too.

Typo, I just noticed. Of course it is 3D.