Old 30-01-2014, 02:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Rance[_3_] David Rance[_3_] is offline

Default hedge maintenance

On Thu, 30 Jan 2014 stuart noble wrote:

On 30/01/2014 12:32, Peter & Jeanne wrote:
It showed up as an embedded link as Martin could have pointed out and
not grumbling
about posting jpg's here.

All it needed was reposting correctly (as I did) and the dreadful hedge
was clear
for all to see in all its un-glory.

Regards
Pete

Out of interest, and while we're on the subject of who sees what, why
is your reply not showing up in my reply unless I copy and paste it?

Because Pete's reply was below the tear line and some mail readers
(including mine) do not quote what's below the tear line, assuming it to
be just someone's sig.

Same thing happens with Mike Crowe's postings - which is a blessing,
really! ;-)