Old 30-01-2014, 02:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Rance[_3_] David Rance[_3_] is offline

Default hedge maintenance

On Thu, 30 Jan 2014 Martin wrote:

On Thu, 30 Jan 2014 12:17:19 +0000, David Rance
wrote:

On Thu, 30 Jan 2014 Martin wrote:

On Thu, 30 Jan 2014 09:47:12 +0000, David Rance
wrote:

On Wed, 29 Jan 2014 Martin wrote:

On Wed, 29 Jan 2014 10:02:55 +0000, stuart noble

wrote:

Anyone got any suggestions?

http://i59.tinypic.com/vdegpw.jpg

The hedge had been allowed to get out of hand for a few years by the
previous owners, so we have reduced height by a foot, and are wondering
whether to thin it out a little in the Spring. Maybe those bare stalks
will sprout leaves if the top is kept trimmed?
Any advice appreciated

You can't post .jpg files to this group, urg is a plain text only group.

He didn't! It's a link as denoted by "http:...." etc.

This was already discussed.

Well, I never!!

It doesn't show as a link with some readers,
including Agent. http://i59.tinypic.com/vdegpw.jpg does.

Then what did it show as?

Normal text.

From what you quoted you could see that it was
a link (see your quote above).

What I quoted was the result of previous messages in this thread, which you
obviously still haven't read.

Yours was the first reply in the thread so there weren't any previous
messages that you could quote. Which means that you KNEW that it was a
link. So come on, stop pretending!

David