Old 30-01-2014, 04:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default hedge maintenance

On 30/01/2014 16:25, Peter & Jeanne wrote:

"David Rance" wrote in message

sigh No, I didn't! I did reply to your first message in this thread
which was yesterday, so stop wriggling. Look, here it is again - and
look at the date. Although my reader doesn't show the time of your
message it was actually 10:46:48, about forty-five minutes after
Stuart posted his original message.

My reader gives date and time ----

"On 2014-01-29 10:46:48 +0000, Martin said:"

Even if it just a silly old microsoft proggy - lol

Nice hedge btw

Regards
Pete

Children!
Children.
The way this thread had degenerated makes it more like a look into a
kindergarten,
Who cares who posted what first or did someone post a jpeg.
If they tried to post a jpeg then nothing would show on the site, I saw
a link which opened.
I really think that these two must be posting some name or another
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...ps0c3a862c.jpg
Lets get back to adult gardening discussions .