Old 31-01-2014, 07:13 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
stuart noble stuart noble is offline

Default Site clearance and new houses.

On 30/01/2014 18:53, David Hill wrote:
On 30/01/2014 18:18, Jeff Layman wrote:
On 30/01/2014 17:53, David Hill wrote:

Both have gas and electric heating and florescent lighting.
The 2 houses were joined with aluminium plates bolted to the 2
adjoining
end frames to pull them together, and extra bracing.
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/f...ps188737f4.jpg

I can't tell from the photo, but is the black pipe in the ground
carrying electricity/gas in, or is it draining rainwater from the roof
to underground storage?

Rainwater, but with what we have had this month it is still soaking into
the house. We've had over 14 inches.

There but for the grace of God go the rest of us. Good luck