Old 31-01-2014, 12:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
News[_2_] News[_2_] is offline

Default hedge maintenance

On 30/01/2014 13:24, stuart noble wrote:

Out of interest, and while we're on the subject of who sees what, why is
your reply not showing up in my reply unless I copy and paste it?

Because he has got the sig separator in the message, rather than down
the bottom above a sig.

I've removed the space that follows the 2 hyphens, so it will now
appear. Many news readers will cut off anything after a properly
configured sig separator (2 hyphens followed by a space) - in order to
not quote the sig. If you have that combination above text you want, it
won't be quoted.

--

It showed up as an embedded link as Martin could have pointed out and
not grumbling about posting jpg's here.

All it needed was reposting correctly (as I did) and the dreadful
hedge was clear for all to see in all its un-glory.

Just as the text below won't be quoted

--
regards
andy