Old 01-02-2014, 10:54 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden[_4_] Bob Hobden[_4_] is offline

Default Yet more rain

"David Hill" wrote
Will there never be an end to this rain?
15.3 inches in January at this side of Swansea bay, almost makes one
envious of California,
http://news.msn.com/in-depth/scienti...sted-200-years
but not quite.

Here the roads are beginning to get flooded again, right across in some
places and I noticed one house pumping out today again. Was told this
morning that the road near our allotment is impassable, luckily on the other
side so I can still get down to pick the sprouts from this side.
--
Regards
Bob Hobden