Old 01-02-2014, 02:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default Need instructions for Sankey Gro Warm 100

On 01/02/2014 10:37, miljee wrote:

Someone kindly gave me the above, an 'entry-level' electric propagator,
but unfortunately without instructions! Would anyone happen to have a
set they could scan and email to me? or describe how to use it?

Thanks!

Is there a heating control?
If not it's a fixed temperature one so nothing to do but switch it on
placed on a sunny windowsill, inert seeds in pot or tray, ensure some
ventilation for sunny days and wait.

Energy consumption? Not very much. Like less than a 60 watt bulb imo as
it will have a thermostat and switch itself on and off.

If you really want instructions , look at various manufacturers'
websites and download instructions from them.. basically an electric
propagator is and electric propagator =/- a temperature control.