Old 01-02-2014, 10:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default First Daff

On Sat, 01 Feb 2014 14:00:34 +0000, David Hill wrote:

I've got to check the listings for which variety is which but I nipped
out between bouts of rain and took these pictures.

Anything sticking it's head up that high would have had it blow off
by the F8/F9 that has been blowing most of today.

Had a inch or two of snow yesteday, but today has only been rain with
some sleet lashing against the windows.

--
Cheers
Dave.