Old 09-02-2014, 01:11 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Terry Coombs Terry Coombs is offline

Default Eat , Sleep ...

and be merry , for tomorrow we plant . We have seeds , and we know how to
use them ! . I have my 1st starter tray ready to go , tomorrow I plant
onions and lettuce . I've always had a problem with lettuce bolting , so
this year I'll be planting it indoors and setting it out as soon as last
frost danger has passed . Onions , well , in the past I've used the white
onion bulbs from WM . This year our green onions will come from seed .
I found an ebay seller that seems pretty good , 1lucky1972 , he says all
his seeds are heirloom and he/she? has a pretty good selection . We'll see
!
--
Snag