Old 09-02-2014, 09:43 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Peter & Jeanne Peter & Jeanne is offline

Default New neighbours

Christina Websell wrote:
Well, they seemed Ok but they have reduced my conifers to lollipops
and hacked my damson trees. Without asking
FGS. We both have 150 yard long gardens and why it's necessary to
get so territorial I don't know.

Regardless of all these legal factors Christina has my every sympathy
especially over the Damson trees.
One can only hope that the neighbours did not realise the species of tree
being chopped
and are a damson lovers themselves and will allow the trees to regrow and
that all other matters
of concern to you can be resolved amicably.
Certainly the worse aspect of neighbours, is disputes and the best solution
is consultation.

Pete