Old 09-02-2014, 10:52 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
G Wolmershäuser[_2_] G Wolmershäuser[_2_] is offline

Default Hydrangea paniculata

Am 07.02.2014 22:38, schrieb Nick Maclaren:
It looks as if this might suit one location, provided that we don't
get any hot, dry summers again. But I want one that is vaguely
upright, preferably with a long flowering period, and does NOT go
more than very slightly pink. Not Limelight, as I want it white
(preferably pure, rather than cream, if possible).

What about H. paniculata 'Moonlight'. Pure brilliant white changing into
slightly green in late autumn.
Cheers
Gotthelf

--