Old 10-02-2014, 12:52 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Janet is offline

Default New neighbours

In article ,
says...
c.gardening

"Sacha" wrote in message ...

Except, that 2 years ago urg saw a previous ugly history of
Christina's tree-wars with adjoining neighbours. snip
Janet.

Nothing like inflaming the situation, Janet. You really don't do
'subtle suggestion', unfortunately.

--

Sacha

True Sacha - especially as Christina clearly stated "new" neighbours in
the current situation.

This is not a new situation. Tina's rants are recycled regularly

Here's a few more

2009

From: "Christina Websell"
Newsgroups: uk.rec.gardening
Subject: Can you heavily cut back a holly bush?

Date: Fri, 30 Oct 2009 01:18:18 -0000

I am annoyed with my neighbours atm, they have severely pruned my
damsons and plum trees which has now made them lop sided. It's not like
it mattered much as they were a hundred yards down the garden and they
never normally go that far down there.
However, I do get a lot of footballs over here from their horrible
child, I usually throw them back but...
It's like this - you destroy my trees, the balls are toast."

From: "Christina Websell"
Newsgroups: uk.rec.gardening
Subject: Fencing height

Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010

My neighbours, who I initially got on very well with have turned into
the neighbours from hell. We have big gardens, very long, 156 yds, but
when a limb fell off an old plum tree of mine 100 yards down and into
their garden, they threw it back over and damaged a lot of my plants,
including a nice Knipfo. That is entirely not necessary.
It really isn't important to be so territorial, particular as they
rarely even go down their garden that far."