Old 10-02-2014, 11:40 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Ragnar Ragnar is offline

Default Rooks are preparing

"Chris Hogg" wrote in message
On Mon, 10 Feb 2014 09:45:33 +0000, Sacha
wrote:

snip
about this strange behaviour, I was told that the twigless bird was the
male making sure no other male absconded with his mate! So he
accompanies her on her shopping for building material. It seems an
awful waste of potential labour to me but that's men for you! ;-)

I accompany my wife when shopping for the same reason. Mind you she's 65
years old but you can't be too careful.
R.

---