Old 11-02-2014, 03:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_3_] Spider[_3_] is offline

Default Slugs have no taste

On 11/02/2014 08:25, gardenmaturin wrote:

'Spider[_3_ Wrote:
;998460']On 10/02/2014 12:20, kay wrote:-

'Pete C[_2_ Wrote:-
;998437']
You garden bare foot??
-

If you go around barefoot (which I used to do as a child, gravel and
holly leaves notwithstanding), you pay a lot more attention to what
your
feet are telling you. Even though I normally wear shoes now, I'm more
sure-footed than the rest of m family, much less likely to trip over
things or step on breakable or obnoxious stuff.

-
I agree. I used to go barefoot a lot in my youth and still am fairly
sure-footed. It helps having 8 of course ;~).

--
Spider.
On high ground in SE London

8 FEET.....or toes?

well, either way I suppose!

Quite so. Spiders can also have two or three tarsal claws to each
tarsal tip, so up to 24 'anchors'.

--
Spider.
On high ground in SE London