Old 12-02-2014, 09:23 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default 45 mph (:-(

In article ,
Peter & Jeanne wrote:
Wind speed this mid PM forecast for Nantwich
Should finally deal with the failing polythene on the pollytunn.!!

Anybody got higher predictions(BBC internet in my case) in their areas and
any other worries.

Must be well the highest so far this winter (:-(

If the south-east were to get that sort of wind, there would be a
LOT of damage, and Cameron would doubtless blow in and blow hard :-(

Cambridge is predicted gusts of 36, but that's it.

I rather hope that we get a downpour in this area, because I should
like to see how a local flood-plain development fares, but I expect
to be disappointed.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.