Old 12-02-2014, 03:11 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_3_] Spider[_3_] is offline

Default Down they go

On 12/02/2014 14:39, David Hill wrote:
Well it had to happen, the last report of the wind gusting at the
Mumbles, which we can see from here 450ft higher was wind gusting too 92
mph.
And so far I have had a 60ft variegated leylandii and a40ft golden
conifer next to each other blown down, won't have done the 20 year old
camellia under them a lot of good.
And now as I write this a 30ft golden leylandii has just blown down
across the window.
And to add to the fun I've just had a phone call from the hospital to
say my wife can come home, she's been in with a mixture of problems,
kidneys, INR, blood sugar and urinary tract infection.
David at a very windy side of Swansea Bay

Sorry to hear that. Sounds as if you're having a horrendous time of it
one way or another. I hope your wife is feeling better and that her
treatment is helping. Take care both of you.

--
Spider.
On high ground in SE London