Old 12-02-2014, 03:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Anyone had a big tree cut down?

On Wed, 12 Feb 2014 14:27:40 +0000, Muddymike wrote:
's two votes for involving the council, thank you. I will speak to
them once the quote is in.
I know what you mean about using properly insured operators, the guy
that is (hopefully) quoting is a reputable firm who already does a lot
of tree work for the local authority.

It won't help you much, but I'm currently paying a local lad 10 €/hr to
take down large trees, including a big willow that was banging the roof.
I'm happy to say that one came down with no damage to the tiles!

-E

--
Gardening in Lower Normandy