Old 13-02-2014, 01:35 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default WAS: Did you know ...

Derald wrote:
songbird wrote:

if the raab is anything like the plant i had growing here
that was leaves/stems and nothing else, it grew great, got
to be as large as the neighboring soybean plants, but i had
no idea what it was, and then the aphids decended upon it
and i finally gave up and removed it.

The stuff I have appears to be some kind of mustard. It's about
1012" tall. Time to plant more. This is my first time and I'm waiting
to see whether it's what I've been buying as "rapini" at the food store.

how long has it been growing?

i'm also assuming that you must like it if you've
determined to plant more already.

songbird