Old 13-02-2014, 12:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Janet is offline

Default Buddleia alternifolia

In article ,
says...

I grew it once, and liked it, but the colour was not much better
than RAF blue-grey. I have seen pictures on the Web of better
colour forms, but can find no evidence of cultivars except for
"Argentea", which is mainly different in its foliage. Does
anyone know more?

Buddlieas are so promiscuous that nowadays even (supposed) named
cultivars seem to vary considerably. I only buy ones in flower so I can
see exactly what I'm getting and choose the best looking.

Janet.