Old 14-02-2014, 04:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Frank Booth Frank Booth is offline

Default Strange Tête À Tête Narcissi

I'ne noticed in recent weeks that some of my clumps of Tête Tête, which
were planted about 16 months ago have surfaced showing much broader leaves,
more resembling a hyacinth. There are others planted the same time which
show the normal type of narcissi leaf. Other than that both types are
developing healthily with flower buds coming on.

Walking about and looking at people's front gardens I've seen quite a lot of
this phenomenon of late. Anyone else noticed this?

This is is a photo of the broader leaf type Tête À Tête

http://www.flickr.com/photos/1207476...1963/lightbox/

And here is the usual one.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/1207476...7475/lightbox/