Old 14-02-2014, 09:01 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default Here we go again

Terry Coombs wrote:
I'm really charged up about the garden . The one we had down in Memphis
was nothing compared to what I had here last year . I think it's more a
case of the soil there being poor than the soil here being extra-fertile ...
though both may apply .

it is harder to maintain soil organic content
in warmer climates -- beyond soil degredation
issues it's also tougher to restore.

Either way , we'll be spending pretty close to zero
dollars this summer for fresh stuff , and my neighbors may start hiding when
they see me coming grin . I love living up here !

songbird