Old 26-04-2003, 12:23 PM
Oz

Default Vegans, facts, ranting, bigotry and other related subjects....

Michael Percy writes

I do not mean Sahel, but a good part of Sahel must be arid.
By all means post how much beef is produced from it if you know.

I've been to parts of it, and similar areas round kenya-Tanzania. They
are almost all pastoralists (like the masai) although in wetter areas
some grain is grown.

It's not the sort of place that does government records, and even if
they did I wouldn;t believe them.

--
Oz
Note: soon (maybe already) only posts via despammed.com will be accepted.