Old 26-04-2003, 12:23 PM
Steve Newport

Default Stop the extinction... 402

I support conservation and being responsable with God's resources but not at
the expense of a mans living....

Absolutely not. How dare people with conservation in their minds dare
endanger a mans living. So long as we make a living screw the
environment and all other considerations.

Your comment highlights a very important point. Conservation DOES
require sacrifice, even, god forbid, a mans living. Take a look back
over history and this will tell the story of mankind having to change
their living in order to survive. If protecting the environment means
we have to change the way we live then so be it.

To expect to preserve what is left of our natural world and NOT to
have to address and modify the way in which we live is simply to
deceive ourselves..

At the end of the day the world turns and things change, we have to
change too in order to protect the things we value.