Old 16-02-2014, 05:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Wanted... Puppet Masons

"Gary Woods" wrote in message

"'Mike'" wrote:

Time and time again we see that "Care in the Community" just isn't working!

Mike:
I mean this in the nicest possible way: Why did you quote an entire
lunatic screed in a wildly inappropriate newsgroup? (Or is there some
nuance in English culture that I'm missing)?

--
Gary Woods AKA K2AHC- PGP key on request, or at
home.earthlink.net/~garygarlic

Hi Gary

In all other forums I post in, if the 'Rules and Regulations' suggest
"pruning", I prune, but urglers don't seem to follow this rule so, not
wishing to 'rock the boat', I follow their esteemed experience and example

Good job that the rain and wind had stopped isn't it? (Well here any way)

Mike

www.friendsofshanklintheatre.co.uk
www.hmscollingwoodassociation.com
www.rneba.org.uk