Old 16-02-2014, 05:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_3_] Spider[_3_] is offline

Default Wanted... Puppet Masons

On 16/02/2014 16:57, Gary Woods wrote:
"'Mike'" wrote:

Time and time again we see that "Care in the Community" just isn't working!

Mike:
I mean this in the nicest possible way: Why did you quote an entire
lunatic screed in a wildly inappropriate newsgroup? (Or is there some
nuance in English culture that I'm missing)?

'Lunatic screed' describes it perfectly, Gary. No, you haven't missed
an English nuance - cultural or otherwise. We're all as puzzled and
disgusted as you but, given the OP, not surprised.

--
Spider.
On high ground in SE London