Old 26-04-2003, 12:23 PM
Jim Webster

Default Vegans, facts, ranting, bigotry and other related subjects....

Michael Percy wrote in message
Jim Webster wrote:

Michael Percy wrote in message
Oz wrote:

Michael Percy writes

My argument stands. Sahara is very big, but even then it must be
sustaining a pitifully small cattle herd.

Remember most of n.africa was the breadbasket of rome.

You are probably thinking of the semi-arid or sub-humid parts of
Algeria and Tunis, but we are talking about arid land.

remember it didn't use to be arid

I leave that discussion to you and the previous poster.
It is irrelevant to my argument.

by your definition of arid damn all will grow anyway so the whole
argument becomes nugatory

--
Jim Webster

"The pasture of stupidity is unwholesome to mankind"

'Abd-ar-Rahman b. Muhammad b. Khaldun al-Hadrami'

Mike