Old 16-02-2014, 06:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default Wanted... Puppet Masons

On 16/02/2014 18:37, Fuschia wrote:
On Sun, 16 Feb 2014 11:57:25 -0500, Gary Woods
wrote:

"'Mike'" wrote:

Time and time again we see that "Care in the Community" just isn't working!

Mike:
I mean this in the nicest possible way: Why did you quote an entire
lunatic screed in a wildly inappropriate newsgroup? (Or is there some
nuance in English culture that I'm missing)?

I'm afraid there are no nuances in his behaviour - just a desire to
spoil other peoples' innocent enjoyment of a newsgroup.
But I think you know that already.

Apt placing after another topic on SH... (Manure)