Old 17-02-2014, 06:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
sacha sacha is offline

Default Wanted... Puppet Masons

On 2014-02-16 18:53:40 +0000, David Hill said:

Who bloody cares?
Why post so much garbage ?

That trolls posts make me think of when my children were very young and
one threw a strop about something or other. The rest would do a
flashing light symbol with hands above their hands and make the
'neenaa' noise then say "attention-seeker alert, attention-seeker
alert". Mind you, they were pre-teen then and had that excuse. It's
very sad to see in an old person getting their jollies from annoying
newsgroups!
--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com