Old 26-04-2003, 12:23 PM
Oz

Default Vegans, facts, ranting, bigotry and other related subjects....

Michael Percy writes

Of course livestock must be of extreme importance to people living from arid
land. They can't grow a crop! My point is if the land is arid, it will
carry only a low density of people and livestock. If as I suspect only a
few % of all beef cattle feed is produced from arid land, it seems silly
to seek justification THERE for the use of ressources for beef production.

Given the world oversupply of arable crops I don't think any
justification is needed anyway. In fact we could do with even more.

--
Oz
Note: soon (maybe already) only posts via despammed.com will be accepted.