Old 18-02-2014, 05:25 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_11_] Sacha[_11_] is offline

Default Beautiful day!

On 2014-02-18 16:02:45 +0000, Bob Hobden said:

"Sacha" wrote ...

Another lovely day here and just a hint of cloud on the horizon!
There's a definite feel of spring in the air and I just hope it
materialises!

Forecast said showers and light rain and that is what we have had all
day, some showers have been heavy though.

Is your house safe, Bob? From what we've seen on the news, the water
has receded a bit. I do hope you're both safe from the misery of
flooding.
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com