Old 19-02-2014, 01:31 PM posted to rec.gardens
Pat Kiewicz[_2_] Pat Kiewicz[_2_] is offline

Default Daylily Reviews?

said:
I am new to daylily hybridizing and I have some daylilies. Chateau Blanc,
Cerise Beauty,
Spanish Dancer, Wilson Yellow, and Mary Todd. What are your reviews for
them?

I love Mary Todd. The flowers are substantial and the flowers a deep yellow
that can't be ignored.

None of the cerise colored daylilies have ever much impressed me and the
same goes for the ivory ones which seem to need perfect weather to look
good. A bit of rain or heavy dew and the flowers seem to look weather-
beaten.
--
Pat in Plymouth MI

"Yes, swooping is bad."