Old 19-02-2014, 10:10 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Spider[_3_] Spider[_3_] is offline

Default Repotting orchids

On 19/02/2014 08:11, News wrote:
On 18/02/2014 17:53, Spider wrote:

Before I touch on orchids, may I say that I've just fallen in love with
your cat! Couldn't resist a peek.

Whoops. How did he get there? PICNIC error. More carelessness with
the selection process. That said, he does have a habit of getting in
places he shouldn't be.

snip

Oh yes, if you can, try and use a clear pot for them. It helps with
root growth *and* allows you to see if the bark mix needs watering, as
well as telling you when you need to pot on.

That was all fantastic Spider. Very much appreciated. If I manage not
to kill them, I'll keep you updated.

Glad to help, Andy, and I'd be very interested in your updates in due
course. Love to Mo.
--
Spider.
On high ground in SE London