Old 20-02-2014, 02:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
S Viemeister[_2_] S Viemeister[_2_] is offline

Default OT mobile phone coverage

On 2/20/2014 8:57 AM, Dave Liquorice wrote:

Another possibility is that the cell you'd normally be connected
through is broken (rather than removed) and you are connecting to one
that only just provides service where you are. Try giving "customer
services" a call if you have a spare hour to listen to music...

Last year, I spent most of a morning trying to persuade Orange/EE that
the problems I was experiencing were due to their network and not my
phone, or to my configuration of said phone. There _was_ a problem with
the local cell, and it was eventually resolved.